1. Clothing is checked for missing buttons and replaced at no charge.
2. Stains are identified and pre-treated as needed.
3. Pockets are emptied and contents bagged for return to student.
4. Clothing is made laundry ready; sorted by color and turned right side out.
5. Laundry is washed at proper temperature with name brand detergent and fabric softener.
6. At end of wash cycle clothes are immediately transferred along with a fabric softener/anti-cling sheet to a dryer set at medium.
7. When dryer cycle has finished clothes are checked for incomplete drying and returned to dryer as necessary.
8. When dry, clothes are immediately removed and folded then shrink wrapped for your convenience